At the general practice law firm of Gould, Larson, Bennet, McDonnell, Quilliam & McGlinchey, P.C., we provide experienced legal guidance in a diverse range of civil practice areas. Our firm has provided for the legal needs of individuals, families, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations in Middlesex, New Haven and New London counties since 1953. Our attorneys boast more than 100 years of combined legal experience.
Each of our lawyers focuses on specific practice areas. However, we employ a team approach, drawing on a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide sound legal counsel. Our diversity of practice areas also serves as an advantage to clients when navigating the many ways in which various areas of law intersect.
A General Practice Offering Legal Services In A Wide Range Of Areas
Our firm’s practice areas include:
- Family law: We provide experienced legal guidance in divorce, child custody, paternity and other family law matters. Our family law attorneys also provides mediation services.
- Personal injury: Our seasoned attorneys also help injured victims after suffering a serious accident or injury. We seek full and fair compensation and utilize our many years of experience and knowledge in personal injury law.
- Criminal defense: Our defense lawyer can defend against all types of serious and minor charges, including DUIs, motor vehicle offenses, drug charges, violent crimes and more.
- Real estate: Our comprehensive real estate practice encompasses transactions and litigation involving residential and commercial properties.
- Estate planning and probate: We provide sensitive and practical legal counsel for implementing tailored estate plans and navigating the probate and trust administration processes.
- Civil litigation: Our attorneys are skilled trial lawyers who capably handle complex litigation, including real estate disputes, commercial and business litigation, employment disputes, and probate litigation.
- Land development and regulation: We represent developers in navigating the legal and administrative hurdles surrounding real estate development.
- Land use and zoning: Our attorneys assist individuals and real estate developers in obtaining appropriate land use and zoning permits.
- Municipal law: Our attorneys have represented various municipalities and administrative boards. They draw on that experience to assist individuals, businesses and developers in municipal law matters.
- Administrative appeals: Our lawyers have extensive experience appearing before administrative boards of appeal.
- Employment law: We advise employers on the numerous legal issues that arise in the employment context. We also represent employers and employees in litigation.
- Appeals: Our attorneys have handled a number of significant appellate cases, some of which resulted in precedent-setting decisions.
In each of these practice areas, our firm is committed to providing personal attention and prompt communication. Clients appreciate our honest, practical legal counsel and high level of ethical integrity.